Senior Principal, Partner
David Hodder, PE, SE
Mr. Hodder joined Linchpin in the summer of 2014 with thirteen years of structural engineering experience. He has a wealth of experience engineering schools, hospitals, governmental, and mid-sized commercial or institutional buildings. His experience includes peer review of structural design documents for code compliance and consulting services to insurance companies. He has significant experience with projects requiring approval by the California Division of the State Architect (DSA) and the Office of Statewide Health Planning Department (OSHPD).
Mr. Hodder is highly experienced in 3D Building Information Modeling utilizing Revit Structure, demolition and seismic consulting, and provides as expert witness services for attorneys. Additionally, Mr. Hodder has a wide range of experience with various building materials including wood, steel, concrete, masonry, and light gauge metal.
Notable Projects Include:
– Tahoe Forest Hospital Gene Upshaw Memorial Cancer Center
– Dillard, McGarvey, and Banta Elementary Schools; Heron School
– Agricultural Shop and HVAC Modernization for Bear River and Nevada Union High Schools
– DDJC Army Depot General Purpose Warehouse for Amy Corps of Engineers
– Incline Village Hospital seismic upgrade and ER expansion
– Blue Diamond Growers Processing Equipment and Platform Project
– Residences in the high-end developments of North Tahoe/Truckee such as Martis Camp and Lahontan
AISC, TTEA, SEAC